watch your mouth.


oh, today's title is so ergh yeah i know.
but before then, assalamualaikum.





so now let me begin.
He gave us this precious mouth to be used in a proper way.
no i wont write about backbiting and whatnot, but it is about cakap lepas. again, cakap lepas.

you may say whatever you want towards me, but there is a limit.
for you to know, 
i'm already sentap when you talk this and that about my likes and interests, but it dont give you even a right to talk about my parents.
well you may say that i'm being so sensitive when you just said a memang-aku-cakap-gitu-tapi-aku-gurau-je type of talk, but when it involves my parents, weh kau melampau. seperti meminta penyepak dalam bahasa kiasan. 

so the conclusion is, there is a limit. talking about others' parents is such abig matter. faham tak.

ps ; excuse my harsh words